Learn About The Newly Re-Imagined BUYING UNITED Purchasing Program
June 13 - 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST
More so than in almost any other sector, the way in which non-profit organizations spend money is more critical than ever! Just finding the ‘cheapest’ option is no longer enough. Making a smart financial choice includes considering quality, risk management, transparency, service, and overall cost.
BUYING UNITED, created to support our members’ procurement needs beyond a selection of low-cost supplier deals, will be managed by Round Table Procurement Services (RTPS). BUYING UNITED provides:
- Access to preferred vendors, already pre-qualified for our membership
- Self-help resources to provide support beyond supplier deals
- Assistance with any individual purchasing challenges
Join us for an orientation webinar:
Managing Rising Costs – Introducing the New BUYING UNITED Purchasing Program
Hosted by David Rourke, RTPS (Round Table Procurement Services) Purchasing Expert
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction and orientation to the new BUYING UNITED and its partnership with Round Table Procurement Services (RTPS), highlighting how the new suite of services and supports available can assist members of The United Church of Canada to manage costs and develop good purchasing practices.
- An overview of the new website and how to use it for your purchasing needs.Tips on managing inflation and rising costs in 2023, and how BUYING UNITED and RTPS can help.
Register now for information on how to access the Webinar!
1 Zoom Session: 1 hours